Our studio, referred to as "the tree-house" due to the feeling of air and light and the view of the trees, is geared for everyone. We love the idea that exercise should be for all people, of all body types and fitness abilities, and we very much honor that principle.
STEPS TO REGISTER AT FITNESS SYNERGY:
1. Click here to go to the schedule page.
2. Register with the studio in the top right hand corner
3. When you have done this, the system automatically gives you a class on your account to book any time you'd like.
4. We strongly encourage members to pre-register for classes, but please come to class even if you haven't. We can sign you in when you get here. Pre-registration guarantees you a spot, which is a really good idea with our busier classes!
5. If you've purchased a coupon or are using a gift certificate, please bring it with you to your first class.
6. Having trouble signing up? Can't find us? Need to ask about our offerings before you come in? No problem! Click here for help.
Wear comfortable clothing.
No shoes necessary for any class except Boot Camp.
We have mats and towels, but feel free to bring your own if you would like.
We have 2 bathrooms for your convenience (alas, no showers)
Please try to be a few minutes early to all classes, but if for some reason you are late, no worries, as long as you come in quietly and join the group with respect and consideration for your fellow members.
Pre-registration strongly recommended.
"While getting dressed for Easter Sunday, I noticed my pants were getting a little big. So big, I could pull them off completely without undoing the button! Boot camp over the last 2 months is really producing some results. Thank you for always challenging me and helping me to reach my goals. Can't wait to see what comes next!" Sallie"
"As a "retired" group fitness instructor, I have found a wonderful and affordable studio! Fitness Synergy is welcoming and friendly. The instructors are exceptional, not only leading great classes, but educating participants. That is important! All fitness levels are accommodated in a non-judgmental environment." Lorey